TATTOOS: DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING
- Re-bandage the tattoo once the bandage has been completely removed.
- Allow direct sunlight on tattoo for first 2- 3 weeks.
- Pick or scratch tattoo while its peeling.
- Soak the tattoo for 2 weeks.
- Swim, Take Baths, go tanning, or enter a hot tub or sauna for 2 weeks or until the tattoo is completely peeled.
- Shave or wax the area until tattoo is completely healed.
- Apply Alcohol, Vaseline (petroleum jelly) or sun block to fresh tattoo.
- put too much faith in commonsense advice: If you have questions, call or visit the artist that did your tattoo!