TATTOOS: OTHER THINGS TO EXPECT
- Once you leave the shop, proper care of your tattoo is your responsibility.
- Small amounts of color may appear on clothing or bet sheets for the first few days.
- When tattoo is peeling, color will appear in pieces of dry skin.
- If the tattoo is in an area where it can be exposed to the air, allow it to breathe. allowing the tattoo to breathe will help the healing. Your body and oxygen are going to heal the tattoo.
- If possible, wear loose fitting clothing over the tattoo and be careful not to suffocate tattoo with socks or pantyhose.